Allopathic Medical Officer UPPSC Recruitment – Apply Online for 2234: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has announced recruitment for Allopathic Medical Officer 2234 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online.
UPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2234
Name of the Post:
1. Allopathic Medical Officer: 2099 posts
2. Assistant Research Officer (Statistics) (Physically Handicapped/ Backlog): 02 posts
3. Assistant Manager (Non-technical): 31 posts
4. Lecturer (Math): 01 post
5. Chief Fire Officer: 06 posts
6. Professor (IImul Atfa): 01 post
7. Manager (General Recruitment): 12 posts
8. Professor: 47 posts
9. Assistant Engineer (Traffic and Transportation Planning): 02 posts
10. Professor (IImul Saidla): 01 post
11. Mines Officer -11 posts
12. Research Officer-09 posts
13. Lecturer (Hifzane Seh): 01 post
14. Chief Fire Officer: 01 post
15. Assistant Director, Fisheries: 06 posts
16. Entomological Assistant (Junior Grade): 03 posts
17. Lecturer (Kulliyat Special Recruitment): 01 post
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 25 years to 40 years for Post No.13, 17, 30 years to 50 years for Post No.6, 10, 21 years to 40 years for remaining posts. Age relaxations are applicable as per rules. Refer the notification for complete details.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.B.B.S. degree of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India, Post-graduate Degree/ Diploma in Medical or Health Sciences in particular subject for Post No.1, Post-graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics for Post No.2, Degree from a University established by law in India (Graduate level) for Post No.3, Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks for Post No.4, Degree in Fire Engineering from National Fire Service College, Nagpur or any equivalent degree for Post No.5. Refer the notification for remaining posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance on Exam & Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to deposit the fee of Rs. 105/- (Exam Fee Rs 80/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for Unreserved & OBC, Rs. 65/- (Exam Fee Rs 40/- + online processing fee Rs. 25/-) for SC & ST, Rs. 25/- (online processing fee) for PH category in the form of E-challan in any of the branches of State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website uppsc.up.nic.in.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on to the website uppsc.up.nic.in
3. Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
4. Read all the instructions carefully before applying online.
5. Click on “Apply” Select the desired post.
6. Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. A Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
9. Click on “Generate E-Challan/ I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
10. Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
11. Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
12. Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
13. Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
14. After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
15. Take print out of application form & other forms for future use.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:
Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fees in the Bank:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:
For more details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply & other information click on the link given below…
|Notification in English||Get Details|
|Notification in Hindi||Get Details|
|Instructions in English||Get Details|
|Instructions in Hindi||Get Details|
|Online Registration||Click Here|