Telangana Nizamabad Anganwadi released the notification for Anganwadi Teacher(AWT), Mini Anganwadi teacher(AWT), Ayah, Worker, Helper(AWH) vacancies for 2018 by the recruitment board, Department of Women Development & Child Welfare(WDCW).
Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Department of Women Development & Child Welfare(WDCW) Telangana-Nizamabad
Total there are 138 vacancies.The aspirants can apply for the required post through the official website i.e wdcw.tg.nic.in.The last date to apply online is 17.02.2018.The candidates can also apply for the posts through offline mode.
Nizamabad Anganwadi Recruitment 2018 Notification – Brief Details
Now it’s the time for young, talented, dynamic applicants.There is a glad news for you.The Telangana Nizamabad Anganwadi released the notification for Anganwadi Teacher, Mini Anganwadi teacher, Ayah, Worker, Helper vacancies for 2018.The officials invited the application forms from the eligible candidates through online mode @ wdcw.tg.nic.in.
WDCW Telangana Anganwadi Vacancy 2018
Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment called for mainly 3 posts, Anganwadi Teacher, Mini Anganwadi Teacher, Anganwadi Ayah/ Helper.The vacancies are shown in the table
|Name of the Posts||No.of vacancies|
|Anganwadi Teacher (AWT)||25|
|Mini Anganwadi Teacher (AWT)||13|
|Anganwadi Ayah/ Helper (AWH)||100|
|Total No.of Posts||138|
WDCW Telangana Anganwadi Jobs Age Limit
- Minimum: 21 Years.
- Maximum: 35 Years.
Selection Process for Anganwadi Jobs in Telangana
- Written Exam.
- Document Verification.
Telangana Recruitment 2018 Important Dates
- Starting Date for online application-6th February 2018.
- Last Date for the submission of Application form-17th February 2018.
- Document Verification-19th to 26th February 2018.
Salary Offered for Telangana Anganwadi Jobs
- Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per rules of the TS government.
How to Apply for Anganwadi Jobs in Telangana
- Visit the official website wdcw.tg.nic.in.
- Search for the related link “TS Anganwadi Notification 2018”
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Fill the required details such as educational, personal & other information in the application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Upload the scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- After the verification, Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
About Department of Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW), Telangana
WDCW is a department in Telangana which mainly focus on the Women development and Child welfare.The major activities of Women Development & Child Welfare (WDCW) are..
- Arogya Lakshmi.
- Early childhood care and Education.
- Supplementary Nutrition Program.
- Care and Nutrition Counselling service.
- Child Protection