CISF, Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment for Constable or Driver 2018, Constable or Driver Recruitment for Central Industrial Security Force – www.cisfrectt.in
Central Industrial Security Force recently published a notification on CISF Recruitment 2018 on its official website. The vacancies are for Constable Driver and Constable Driver cum Pump operator. A total 447 vacant positions are available for candidates to pursue. The forms are available online from February 19, 2018. This is a bright opportunity for candidates who want to pursue their career in government sector.
Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2018
CISF is a unique organisation in the paramilitary forces for India. It which works for sea ways, airways and other major installations. The Central Industrial Security Force ,CISF was established on 10th March 1969 with a strength of 2,800. Its current active strength is 144,418 personnel and it now an armed force of Republic of India.
Here is chance for those aspirants who want to pursue a career in CISF, the post of constable and driver are available for you to apply. The CISF Recruitment for Constable and Driver ends in March. Please visit the official website and read the notification given. All interested candidates can apply for the same by 19th of March 2018. Other details regarding the exam’s age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee are specified below.
Details of CISF Recruitment 2018
Organization: Central Industrial Security Force, CISF
Total number of Vacancies: 447 post
Post Name: Constables or Driver and Constables or Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator
Job Location: All over India
Online Application Starting Date: 19-02-2018
Online Application Last Date: 19-03-2018
Official Website: www.cisf.gov.in
Further Details on Posts
Constables or Driver : 344 Posts
Constable or DCPO : 103 Posts
CISF Recruitment Education Qualification
All candidates willing to applly must have an equivalent to 10th class certificate with them from a recognized institution or board.
Age Limit for CISF Recruitment
All candidates age must be between 21 to 27 Years a on 19.03.2018. Age relaxation is provided as per Govt. norms to reserved categories.
Application Fee for CISF Recruitment
For all General (UR) and OBC Category Candidates, the fee is set to Rs.100/- via SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit card or Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen.
Selection Procedure for Candidates:-
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Documentation & Trade Test
- Medical Test
- Written Test
Monthly Pay Scale
Rs. 5200-20200+ Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- or Rs. 2400/-
How to apply online for CISF Constable or Driver Recruitment 2018
- To apply for CISF Constable Recruitment 2018 go to the official website of CISF.
- Click on the CISF Constable / Driver cum Pump Operator Recruitment 2018 Notification link from the home page of the website.
- Read the notification carefully to know your eligibility.
- If you satisfy the eligibility criteria, select the CISF Recruitment 2018 online link to apply.
- Fill the required details in the application form.
- Pay application fee online or by DD.
- Upload copies of required documents in the further steps of application form.
- Lastly press the submit button to finalize the CISF Recruitment 2018 application form.
- Keep a soft copy saved in pdf format.
- Take printouts as it might be needed in future.