CSIR 2018 – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research: Joint CGS UGC Test for JRF and NET June 2018.
CSIR is going to hold the UGC NET 2018 Exam on June 17 for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Lectureship. CSIR UGC NET 2018 Application Form has been released at the official webiste on March 5th 2018. Candidates who wish to get admission can log in to http://csirhrdg.res.in/. Life science, Earth science, Mathematical science, Chemical science, and Physical science, will be subjects for this examination.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
The Govt. of India established the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in 1942. Today it has emerged as the largest research and development organization in India. The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research organize many entrance examinations for students and one of them is NET. NET or National Eligibility Test is one of the most popular known examinations organized by CSIR, which get conducted by several organizations each year. CSIR has recently uploaded all the important details regarding CSIR UGC NET 2018. Visit the official site to know more http://csirhrdg.res.in/
Details of CSIR NET UGC Exam 2018
|The online application date||5th March 2018|
|Last date of online application||26th March 2018|
|Last date for change of examination center||19th April 2018|
|Date of publication of the list of candidates||18th May 2018|
|Admit Card availability Date||1st week of June 2018|
|NET Exam Date||17th June 2018|
Age Limit for CSIR NET UGC Exam 2018
- The upper age limit prescribed for Junior Research Fellowship should be 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to candidates as per Govt. norms.
- There is age limit for Lectureship.
Education Qualification for CSIR NET UGC Exam 2018
i) M.Sc. or equivalent degree with 55% marks. 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PH.
ii) BE/B.Tech/ B.Pharma and MBBS Degree Holders are also eligible for the examination.
Documents required for CSIR NET UGC Exam 2018
i) Scanned Photo of yours in specified size.
ii) Scanned Signature of yours in specified size.
iii) Qualifying Degree Certificate.
iv) Category Certificate.
v) Caste Certificate.
Subjects for CSIR NET UGC Exam 2018
- Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Chemical Science
How to apply for CSIR NET UGC Exam 2018
- Visit the official website of CSIR, http://csirhrdg.res.in/.
- Read the notification published regarding the exam.
- Click on the Apply Online link give in the homepage.
- Application Form will be opened for you to fill.
- Fill the form very carefully with all your details that are asked.
- Candidates need to download Bank Challan Form to pay the fees.
- Re-check all details in the CSIR Application form 2018.
- Then click Submit button, to finalize the form.
- Application Number will be assigned to the candidate by the system after submission.
- Take a printout of submitted application form and also get a copy of the same for future reference.
- Attach your recent black & white photograph on the form
- Put your signature at the required places on the hard copy of the application form.
- Attach all the important certificates with CSIR form and send along with CSIR fee deposited Bank Challan on or before the last date to the address mentioned below:
Deputy Secretary (Exams), Examination Unit,
Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex,
Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue,
Pusa (New Delhi)
PIN – 110012