Assistant Manager Vacancy for 386 Executive Posts LMCR Recruitment 2018: Exercise Trainer and Development Team Officer Recruitment 2018 – http://upsssc.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission is holding a recruitment for Exercise Trainer and Development Team Officer. The numbers of posts available are 694. An official notification has been published on the main website regarding the details of UPSSSC Exercise Trainer and Development Team Officer Recruitment 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) Recruitment 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) was found back in 1988, in the month of November. The UPSSSc board’s headquarter is at Lucknow. The UPSSSC Board is authorized by the state organization, to conduct the examinations for appointment of candidates for various posts around the state.
The UPSSSC has released a notification on their official website regarding the post of Exercise Trainer and Development Team Officer Recruitment 2018. All candidates waiting to apply for a govt. job have finally got their chance. The notification along with the online link to apply will be available on the official website of UPSSSC. All candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before applying for the posts.
Important Dates of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Post Name: Vyayam Parshikshak i.e, Exercise Trainer and Pradeshik Vikas Dal Adhikari i.e, Regional Development Team Officer
Number of Posts: 694 Vacancies
Mode Of Application: Online mode
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Exam Date: May 2018
Official Website: upsssc.gov.in
Vacancy Details of UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
Development Team Officer or Yuva Vikash Dal Adhikari: 652 posts
- For General candidates: 327 posts
- For OBC candidates: 179 posts
- For SC candidates: 132 posts
- For ST candidates: 14 posts
Exercise Trainer or Vyayam Prashishak: 42 posts
- For General candidates: 22 posts
- For OBC candidates: 10 posts
- For SC candidates: 9 posts
- For ST candidates: 1 post
Age Limit for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum age limit for candidates is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit for candidates is 40 years, as on 01-July-2018.
- Age relaxation is provided as per Govt. rules to reservation category candidates.
Application Fee for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- For General/OBC candidates, the fee amount is Rs.125
- For SC/ST candidates, the fee amount is Rs.65
- For PH candidates there is no fee charge but for computer process Rs.25 will be charged.
The exam fees can be pail online via credit or debit or net banking. Offline mode of E-challan is also available.
Education Qualification for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- For Development Team Officer: Graduate from a recognized university or institution.
- For Exercise Trainer: Graduation with D.P.Ed. or B.P.Ed. from a recognized university or institution.
How to apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official site of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in.
- Read the notification regarding UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 carefully.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online link given.
- Fill in the details in the online application form with care.
- Upload your Photo ,Signature and required documents in specified format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Re-check all the details and submit the form.
- Download and take a printout for future reference.