Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online at www.jssc.nic.in
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released an official notification to fill the posts 265 vacancies of field clerks. All those willing candidates, who want a job in the govt. sector can apply online from 5th March 2018 on the main page of JSSC. The last date for submitting online application form is 4th April 2018.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission was found on 6th December 2008 by the Jharkhand Government. It recruits staff for various posts by conducting competitive examinations. Recently, the Jharkhand SSC has decided to conduct a JSSC Field Clerk Recruitment 2018. The official notification have been released online on their website. Candidates wanting to pursue a job in the govt. sector can apply for the post online. Some of the details regarding JSSC Recruitment is mentioned below. 265 Vacancies for State Field Clerk is available. The forms must be submitted before 4th April 2018.
Details of JSSC Recruitment 2018
Name of the Organisation: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Total Number of Vacancies: 265
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official website: www.jssc.nic.in
Important Dates of JSSC Recruitment 2018
Online Registration Starting Date: 5th March 2018
Online Application end Date: 4th April 2018
Last Date of Fee Payment: 9th April 2018
Last Date to Upload Candidates’s Photo & Signature: 13th April 2018
Date of Examination: Will be available soon
Application fee of JSSC Recruitment 2018
For unreserved category candidates (General or OBC) the fee is Rs.800/-
For reserved category candidates (SC / ST) the fee is Rs.200/-
These Application Fees can be deposited via Debit or Credit Card or Net Banking. Offline deposition is also available through E-Challan.
Vacancy Details of JSSC Recruitment 2018
Total number of vacancies available are 265 Posts.
- LDC (Various Departments) : 147 Posts
- LDC (Treasury Department) : 33 Posts
- LDC (Other Departments) : 85 Posts
Age Limit for JSSC Recruitment 2018
All candidates applying should be of minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years. The reservation category candidates will be benefited with age relaxation, according to the Govt. age relaxation rules
Education Qualification for JSSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates applying for the posts must have passed intermediate (10+2) Exam from any recognized board.
Also typing speed in computer in Hindi with 25 wpm in Kruti Dev 10 font is mandatory.
How to Apply for JSSC Field Clerk Recruitment 2018?
- Candidates interested to apply for JSSC State Field Clerk Post need to visit the official website of JSSC.
- Read the notification of JSCC Recruitment 2018 carefully before applying.
- If eligible, click on apply online receive the JSSC Online Application Form.
- Fill in the application form carefully with all details asked for.
- Attach all the relevant documents.
- Pay your Application Fee as per your category online or offline.
- Re-check all details carefully once again and then click on Submit button.
- Download the conformation page and take a printout for future use.
Recent Topics M4VL.