The officials of Delhi High Court invited for the 61 posts in the Delhi High court. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts on or before the last date through the official website. The official website is www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017
The Delhi University board recruits the candidates who possess a degree in Law with high academic marks. The last date for applying for this recruitment is 15th February 2018. For the other details regarding the recruitment, the candidates can go through the official website. In this article, we are provided some important details for applying the exam.
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Vacancies
|Name of the Exam||Number of Vacancies|
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam||50|
|Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam||11|
|Total no. of Vacancies||61|
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
- High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017 Notification Released date – 23rd December 2017
- Delhi HC Online Application Starting date – 31st January 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15th February 2018
High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017 – Application Fee
- General – 300/-
- Others – No fees
How to apply High Court of Delhi Recruitment 2017
- Visit the official website www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Open Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Read the details carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible or not.
- If you are eligible then click on “Apply Online”
- Then candidates fill the given application form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Check the given details in the application form once again.
- Upload the recent photography, signature and required documents as per the size provided in the instructions.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Save the application form.
- Take a printout of the Online Application form.