Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018: LMRC Recruitment 2018- http://www.lmrcl.com
LMRC also known as Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited has invited candidates from all over India to fill the positions of 358 Non-Executive Posts such as – Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Mechanical), Jr Engineer (Electronics), Maintainer, Train Operator, Customer Relation Assistant (CRA), Office Assistant and Accountant, etc. For more details regarding the notification published, visit the official website http://www.lmrcl.com.
LMRC 358 Executive & Non-Executive Post Recruitment 2018 at www.lmrcl.com
LMRC Recruitment 2018
Lucknow city is known for its rich cultural heritage. Today present population of Lucknow city is more than 3 million. So as to strengthen the transport infrastructure of the city, the Uttar Pradesh Govt. introduced the Lucknow Metro Rail Project as an integrated mass public transport system. To implement the Lucknow Metro Rail Project further, a special purpose vehicle (SPV) which now is called the Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) was introduced on 25th November 2013 and began its commercial operation on 5th September 2017 making it the fastest built Metro in the whole country till date.
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited invites online application for eligible candidates for the Non-Executive post Recruitment 2018. There is vacancy of 358 seats available, hurry up and register yourself before the online registration be over on March 27, 2018.
Important Dates of Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2018
- Application Date starts on : 23/02/2018
- Application Date ends on :27/03/2018
- Last date of Fee Payment : 27/03/2018
- Admit Card Availability : Second week of April
- Exam Date for Station Controller : 16/04/2018
- Exam Date For Other Posts : 06 to 13 May 2018
Application Fees for Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2018
- Rs 500 for all General or OBC category candidates.
- Rs 200 for all SC and ST candidates.
All candidates note that the fee can be paid online through debit or credit card, net banking or SBI challan.
Vacancies of Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2018
Non Executive: 358 posts
- Station Controller/Train Operator: 101
- Maintainer (Electrical): 65
- Customer Relation Assistant: 49
- Jr. Engineer Electrical: 35
- Jr. Engineer Civil: 31
- Maintainer (S&T): 28
- Jr. Engineer S&T: 27
- Maintainer (Civil): 17
- Public Relation Assistant: 02
- Office Assistant HR- 02 posts
- Account Assistant- 01 post
Education Qualification for Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2018
- Station Controller or Train Operator: Three years diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication/Electrical with a minimum of 60 percentage. (50 percentage for SC/ST candidates).
- Customer Relation Assistant: Graduation with 60 percentage marks (50 percentage for SC/ST candidates).
Junior Engineer: Three years engineering diploma with 60 per cent marks in relevant branch of Engineering (50 per cent for SC/ST)
- Maintainer: ITI (NCVT /SCVT) with 60 percentage in relevant department (50 percentage for SC/ST).
- Office Assistant HR: Graduation with 60 percentage (50 percentage for SC/ST).
- Account Assistant: B.Com with 60 percentage.
- Public Relation Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree with 60 percentage in Mass Communication and Journalism.
Selection Process for Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2018
The first step will be a Written Test followed by Medical examination for all posts except Station Controller cum Train Operator and Customer Relations Assistant. The selection process consists of three stage processes, which are the Written Test , Psycho Aptitude Test, which will be followed by the Medical examination test.
How to apply for Lucknow Metro Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website of LMRC, http://www.lmrcl.com or visit this direct registration page link https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1139/55342/Registration.html.
- Fill Registration Form for obtaining a User ID and Password for yourself.
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Fill in the Application Form correctly with all your details.
- Upload your scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit fees online via credit or debit or net banking.
- Click on submit after re-checking all details entered.
- Take a print out of the filled Application Form with Transaction ID printed on it.