Here is a good news for you. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission released the notification for MPSC Recruitment 2018. These exams are conducted by the Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Officials invited the application forms in online mode from 25th January 2018.
MPSC: Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
All the eligible interested candidates can apply for the Maharashtra PSC Stenographer & Steno-Typist on or before the due date i.e 14th February 2018. So the interested candidates should apply for the recruitment as early as possible. 98 vacancies are reported. Candidates can apply for the exam through the official website. Also get the details about the mpsc mahaonline Recruitment Eligibility, No. of Vacancies, Selection Criteria, Salary, How to Apply, etc. through the official website. The Official Website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission is www.mpsc.gov.in.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
|Name of posts||Number of vacancies|
|Steno Typist – Marathi, Group-C||13|
|Steno Typist – English, Group-C||18|
|Lower Grade Stenographer – English, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||22|
|Lower Grade Stenographer – Marathi, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||22|
|Higher Grade Stenographer – English, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||11|
|Higher Grade Stenographer – Marathi, Group-B (Non-Gazetted)||12|
|Total No. of Vacancies||98|
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Education Qualification
- StenoTypist – Marathi
- Candidates must have passed 10th class & must possess a typing speed of 120 w.p.m in Marathi.
- Higher Grade Stenographer – English
- Aspirants should have passed 10th class & must possess a typing speed of 80 w.p.m in English.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum – 18 Years.
- Maximum – 38 Years.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- General – Rs.374/-
- SC/ST – Rs.274/-
The fee payment can be done through Online mode.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Released Date of MPSC Advertisement 2018 – 25th January 2018
- Commencement of MPSC Online Application Form 2018 – 25th January 2018
- Closing date for the Submission of MPSC online Form – 14th February 2018
Steps to download MPSC Online Application 2018
- Log on to the official website www.mpsc.gov.in.
- On the home page Find the relevant link MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018.
- Go through the details provided in the MPSC Advertisement 2018.
- Read the instructions & guidelines before filling the MPSC application form.
- Ensure the eligibility for MPSC Jobs.
- If eligible, then click on MPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online tab.
- Enter all the details such as Personal, Academic information, etc in the MPSC Online form 2018.
- Cross verify all the details before submitting the MPSC Application form 2018.
- Save the application form for the future use.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.