NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment Online Form 2018: www.nabard.org
NABARD also called National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is inviting applicants online for the post of Assistant Manger. There are 92 Vacancies for candidates to fill up. NABARD has started online registration for the same from 13.03.2018. This is a great opportunity for all the candidates who are looking out for Bank Jobs.
NABARD Assistant Manager 92 Vacancy Post Various Group A Recruitment 2018
National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2018
NABARD IS A financial institution in India, whose headquarter is in Mumbai. It has various other branches all over India. It was found on 12 July 1982 to implement the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Act. It operates in the field of credit for agriculture in rural areas of India.
Details regarding NABARD Recruitment 2018
Name of the Department: National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development
Total Number of Posts available to candidates: 92 Posts
Job Type: Govt. Job
Official Website: www.nabard.org
Mode of Application: Online Mode
Name of the Post: Assistant Manger
Important Dates of NABARD Recruitment 2018
Opening date of Application form: 13.03.2018
Closing Date of Application form: 02.04.2018
Last date for payment of fees: 02.04.2018
Date of Main Exam: 06.06.2018
Vacancy Details of NABARD Recruitment 2018
|S. No||Name of the Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|6||Food Processing / Food Technology||4|
|8||Land Development (Soil Science) / Agriculture||8|
|9||Minor Irrigation (Water Resources||6|
Age limit for NABARD Recruitment 2018
Minimum age limit for the candidates is 21 years.
Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01.03.2018.
Age Relaxation is provided to candidates of reservation category:
- 05 years for SC or ST Category candidates
- 03 years for OBC category candidates.
Educational Qualification for NABARD Recruitment 2018
All Candidates must have completed their Graduate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in respective trade from any recognized University or Board.
For specific post qualification details please visit the Board’s website http://www.nabard.org/
Application Fee for NABARD Recruitment 2018
- For General and OBC Candidates : Rs. 800/-
- For SC and ST Candidates : Rs. 150/-
Candidates can pay their fee via online by credit or debit card or offline by SBI E-challan.
Selection Criteria for NABARD Recruitment 2018
- The first step will be a Preliminary Exam for all candidates.
- Those who qualify the first exam will face the Main Exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will attend the Interview for selection.
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018
- All candidates who want to register for the exam, log in to the official notification www.nabard.org.
- Click on Career Section & Click on NABARD Jobs Notification link.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- If eligible, click on Apply Online link.
- Fill all required details in online form correctly.
- Upload your Scanned photo & signature.
- Deposit application fees.
- Recheck all the details and click on Submit.
- Your finalised application form will appear on scree to save.
- Take print out of application form for future reference.