The officials of Odisha Staff Selection Commission decided to conduct Combined Police Service Examination.The vacancies are available in Sub-Inspector, Assistant Jailor, Station Officer (Fire Service) Posts.
OSSC: Odisha Staff Selection Commission Combined Police Service Recruitment 2018
There are 218 posts are vacant.The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts through online mode at the official website. Before applying to the posts candidates must go through the notification, eligibility published on the official website.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Notification
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission released the notification for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 i.e for Combined Police Service Examination. The Odisha Staff Selection Commission aims to fill the 218 vacancies in Sub Inspector posts, Assistant Jailor posts, Station Officer (Fire Service) Posts. Those candidates who all are interested, eligible, talented must utilize this opportunity by applying the exam through online mode. The officials released the online application form on 30th January 2018, and available up to 28th February 2018. So the candidates must apply for the posts on or before the last date at the official website.Before applying for the Recruitment, candidates have to ensure the eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, etc. So please visit the official website to know about the eligibility.Some of the important details are given below.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Sub Inspector of Police||184|
|Sub Inspector of Police(Armed)||20|
|Station Officer(Fire Service)||10|
|Total No.of Vacancies||218|
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
The Minimum and Maximum Age Limit For the recruitment as follows
- Minimum – 21 Years
- Maximum – 35 Years
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Graduation Degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Science or Engineering Graduate for the post of Station Officer (Fire Service).
- Candidates who have not taken Odia as a subject in H.Sc standard have to possess a requisite certificate of passing ME standard in Odia as a language subject.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
The application fee for both General and SC/ST categories as follows
- General – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST – Nil.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Selection Method
Applicants selected for the Recruitment through following methods
- Written Examination
- Physical Test
- Physical Efficiency Test.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
Starting Date To apply Online for the Recruitment – 30th January 2018
Closing Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment – 28th February 2018
How to apply Combined Police Service Examination 2018
- Go to the official website www.ossc.gov.in.
- Find the related link ‘OSSC Notification 2018’.
- Read the instructions provided in the notification carefully.
- Check the eligibility before filling the application form.
- If you are eligible, click on ‘OSSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online’ tab.
- Then there are two links will display on the screen Registration & Registered User Login
- Candidates have to complete the registration process before filling the application form.
- Click on ‘For Registration’ & fill the form with the basic details required.
- Click on ‘Go to application form’ to continue with filling the application form, after the submission of Registration Form.
- Already registered candidates can directly click on “For Registered User Login” to fill the application form.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature and other necessary documents.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.