Railway Coach Factory Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
RCF, The Railway Coach Factory is openly inviting candidates for the Trade Apprentice Recruitment. The application form is available online in the main website rcf.indianrailways.gov.in. All interested candidates who want to outshine their career in government sector can reach to the notification regarding the eligibility, published in the official website.
Rail Coach Factory (RCF) Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
RCF Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018
RCF is a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. It was established in 1986. Today more more than 28,000 RCF built coaches are running in our nation. RCF has become the largest and most modern coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. Here’s a chance for you to join RCF, they have provided a notification that states about 195 Apprentice vacant posts. The application starts in 17th Feb 2018 and ends on 19th March 2018. All aspirants, read the notification carefully before proceeding with the application form.
Details about RCF Recruitment
Name of Organisation: Rail Coach Factory (RCF)
Posts Available: Fitter, Welder (G&E), Machinist, Painter (G), Carpenter, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic and AC& Ref. Mechanic
Number of Posts available: 195
Job Location: Kapurthala ,Punjab
Application Opening Date: 17th Feb 2018
Last date for online application submission: 19th March 2018
Official Website: rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For Rail Coach Factory Recruitment
Candidates must possess a 10th Class or its equivalent pass certificate with at least 50% marks from any recognized University or Board.
Selection Process for RCF
The following tests will be undertaken for selection of candidates:
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Medical Test
Application Fees of RCF Exam
- UN or General Candidates will have to pay a sum of Rs. 100/-.
- Reservation category candidates i.e, SC, ST, candidates are charged no fees.
Age Limit to apply for Rail Coach Factory Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age limit is 15 years and maximum is 24 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. norms.
Important Dates for RCF Recruitment 2018
|ONLINE APPLICATION OPENING DATE||17-02- 2018|
|LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION||19-03-2018|
|LAST DATE FOR PAYMENT OF THE ONLINE APPLICATION FEE||19-03-2018|
Vacancy Details for RCF
Total number of vacancies is 195
Fitter – 55
Welder (G & E) – 50
Machinist – 17
Painter (G) – 09
Carpenter – 16
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 06
Electronic Mechanic –04
AC & Ref. Mechanic –10
How to fill the Online Application for RCF Recruitment 2018
- Open the Official website of Rail Coach Factory www.rcf.indianrailways.gov.in
- Read the notification available there regarding Apprentice Recruitment.
- If eligible, click on Recruitment.
- Click on New Registration after enabling the checkbox.
- Click on Apply Online Link to get the application form.
- Enter all necessary details asked.
- Upload necessary documents of educational certificate, photo and signature.
- Fill all relevant details in the form and check for errors.
- Pay the application fees online through net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Submit the application form before the last date arrives.
- Download and save a soft copy of the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.