RRB Recruitment 2018: Centralized Recruitment Group D Various Posts 2018 – www.rrbonlinereg.in
RB Group D Various Posts Centralized Recruitment 2018 at rrbonlinereg.in: Under the RRB Group D Recruitment 2018, a sum total of 62907 vacancies are released by the Railway Minister. . The posts are for Gateman, Pointsman, Track Maintainer, Helper in Mechanical or Electrical or Engineering or Signal & Telecommunication departments, Porters, Gang-Man, Cabin-Man, Key-Man, Track-Man, Switch-Man, Lever-Man, Welder, Shunter, Fitter. The online application for the same have started from 10th Feb 2018.
RRB Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board
RRB is a Govt. Organisation that conducts computer based examination for recruitment of ALP & Technician posts. This year the notification was released in January 2018 and the online registration began on 10th February 2018.
Important Dates of RRB Recruitment 2018
- Online Application starts on:- 10th February 2018.
- Last Date to submit Online Application:-31st March 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fees Offline:- 27th March 2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fees Online:- 30th March 2018
Application fees of RRB Recruitment 2018
1. For General and OBC category candidates application Fee is Rs.500/-
2. For SC or ST or PWD Category, also for Women, Transgender, Minorities, Ex-Serviceman, EBC Candidate etc, the application fee is Rs.250/-
RRB Recruitment 2018
|RRB Railway Recruitment Board Group D Vacancies 2018-19|
|S. No||Name of Region||RRB||UR||SC||ST||OBC||Total||Ex-SM||CC
|01.||Western Railway (WR)||Ahmedabad||3056||901||477||1653||6087||1216||1216||01||95||175|
|02.||North Western Railway (NWR)||Ajmer||2493||704||360||1198||4755||860||860||00||09||01|
|03.||North Central Railway (NCR)||Allahabad||2533||736||352||1141||4762||952||952||00||15||04|
|04.||South Western Railway (SWR)||Bangalore||1184||346||167||596||2293||457||457||03||13||08|
|05.||West Central Railway (WCR)||Bhopal||1772||493||296||961||3522||702||702||00||01||00|
|06.||East Coast Railway (ECoR)||Bhubhaneshwar||783||245||158||346||1532||305||305||00||03||00|
|07.||South East Central Railway (SECR)||Bilaspur||587||168||87||317||1159||232||232||00||02||02|
|08.||Northern Railway (NR)||Chandigarh||3955||1174||590||2113||7832||1547||1547||00||18||11|
|09.||Southern Railway (SR)||Chennai||1550||431||332||666||2979||597||597||00||12||08|
|10.||North Eastern Railway (NER)||Gorakhpur||1686||500||276||926||3388||676||676||00||05||03|
|11.||North Frontier Railway (NFR)||Guwahati||1304||384||193||696||2577||515||515||00||00||08|
|12.||Eastern Railway (ER)||Kolkata||1155||355||203||654||2367||473||473||00||00||01|
|13.||Central Railway (CR)||Mumbai||2321||675||393||1236||4625||924||924||05||47||45|
|14.||East Central Railway (ECR)||Patna||3016||899||450||1614||5981||1198||1198||00||25||14*|
|15.||South Eastern Railway (SER)||Ranchi||1240||426||197||662||2525||503||503||00||00||00|
|16.||South Central Railway (SCR)||Secunderabad||3254||1016||530||1723||6523||1288||1288||53||71||71|
|TOTAL RRC Gr D Vacancy||31889||9453||5061||16502||62907||12445||12445||62||316||351*|
Age Limit for RRB Recruitment 2018
All candidates between 18 to 31 years old as on 01st July 2018 are eligible to apply for the RRB Recruitment 2018. Age relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to the reservation category as per the government norms.
- For OBC candidates: 03 years.
- For SC/ ST candidates: 05 Years.
- For PWD candidates: 10 Years.
Education Qualification for RRB Recruitment 2018
All candidates willing to apply must have to completed their 10th/ ITI/ Diploma in the relevant stream from a recognized Board or Institutions. Also an Industrial Training Institute or equivalent certificate will be given consideration.
How to apply for RRB Recruitment 2018 Online
- Go to the official website of RRB, https://rrbonlinereg.in/.
- Click on the Recruitment link on the homepage.
- Select the region you want to apply for in Indian Railways.
- An Online application will be displayed on your screen.
- Register yourself as a new member.
- Fill in all details carefully and apply for the desired post.
- Click on Submit button.
- A unique Registration number and password for you will be displayed on your screen.
- Login to ypour account on the website using that registration number and password.
- Fill out the details asked.
- Pay the application fee via net banking or debit card or credit card. E-challan mode is also available.
- Download the bank template.
- Paste your passport sized photograph and signature along with left-hand thumb impression on the form.
- Scan this template in the format mentioned in instructions.
- Submit the form after re=checking and also take a printout for further use.