The board of State Bank of India decided to conduct Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) Recruitment Exam 2018. The notification for the same is issued on 19th January 2018.
Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 – State Bank of India(SBI)
The board receives online application till 10th February 2018. For the post, there are 7200 vacancies. The exam board will be decided to conduct the preliminary exam on 12th May 2018. Interested candidates can apply for the examination through the official website. The official website is www.sbi.co.in. SBI Junior Associate Apply Online Link will be active from 20/01/2018 to 10/02/2018.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 – Notification
State Bank of India released the notification for long-awaited SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 through the official website i.e www.sbi.co.in. There are 7200 Junior Associates vacancies in the Clerical Cadre. For the Junior Associate Recruitment State Bank of India invited the eligible Indian citizens. Graduates in any discipline can apply for the SBI Junior Associate post and also age group of 20-28 years. All the aspired & Eligible candidates can apply SBI Junior Associate 2018 on or before 10th February 2018.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date – 19th January 2018
- Starting Date to SBI Junior Associate Apply Online – 20th January 2018
- Closing Date to SBI Junior Associate Apply Online – 10th February 2018
- SBI Junior Associate Exam Date 2018 (Preliminary) – 12th May 2018
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 – vacancy
|Name of the post||No. of vacancies|
|Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales)||7200 Posts|
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- Written Examination (Preliminary & Main).
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 28 Years
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST – Rs.100/-
Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode using credit card/ debit card or net banking.
SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 – Salary
Rs.11765 – 31450/-per month.
How to Apply for SBI Junior Associate Jobs
- Go to the official website www.sbi.co.in.
- On the homepage search for the related link SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read the SBI Recruitment 2018-19 Notification details carefully.
- Read the eligibility criteria and Age limit for SBI Junior Associate Jobs.
- If eligible, click on SBI Junior Associate Apply Online tab.
- Enter all the details like Personal, Academic & Other information in SBI Junior Associate Application form 2018.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature as per the notification.
- Verify all the details before submitting the SBI Online Application form 2018.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
The State Bank of India is a multinational financial services company in public sector.it was founded in 1806 as the bank of Calcutta, headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.India’s largest bank, SBI merged with 5 of its associated banks, which are State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala and State Bank of Travancore), and with the Bharatiya Mahila Bank on 1st April 2017.Then, with the merge, SBI became one of the 50 largest banks in the world
Recent Topics sbi junior associate 2018.