The officials of Southern Railway Chennai announced the notification and application form for the Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018.624 vacant posts are available for the Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts.
Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018
In this article, the candidates will get all the important details about the Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018 i.e Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Important Dates, Process to Apply, Application Fee, Selection Process, etc.
Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2018
The Southern Railway has released the notification for Southern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018.The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts of 624 through offline mode.Applications are invited by the officials to fill www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Vacancies in Trichy.Candidates can apply for these posts on or before the last date i.e 21st February 2018.The other details related to the recruitment are shown in below.
Southern Railway Apprentice 2018 Vacancy Details
Training Place – Ponmalai
- Fitter – 32 Posts.
- Welder – 24 Posts.
- Fitter – 70
- Welder – 46
- Machinist – 20
- Electrician – 32
- DSL Mechanic – 60
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioner – 18
- MMV – 6
- Electronics Mechanic – 3
- PASSA – 10
ITI Candidates for Tiruchirapalli Division
Training Place – Diesel Loco Shed/ GOC & C & W Depot
- Fitter – 80
- Mechanic diesel – 81
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – 1
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology) – 2
ITI Candidates for Madurai Division
Training Place – C & W Depot
- Fitter – 139
Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- The age limit will vary according to the post, so refer the official website for more details.
Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates must have passed 10th Exam with Science (Physics & Chemistry) and Mathematics under 10+2 educational system or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have passed ITI course in Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning) trade from recognized ITI & have to possess NCVT certificate.
Medical Laboratory Technician
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018 – Physical Standards
- Height – 137cms
- Weight – 4kgs
- Chest Measurement – Expansion should not be less than 5cms.
Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- General/OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST – Nill
- The fee can be submitted through the address Indian postal address – The Workshop Personnel Officer, Southern Railway, Golden Rock, Tiruchirapalli- 620 004, Ponmalai.
Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- Written Examination
- Physical Test/ Interview.
Southern Railway Chennai Apprentices Posts Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Notification Released Date – 22nd Jan 2018
- Last Date for the submission of Application form – 21st Feb 2018
Steps to Apply Railway Recruitment Jobs 2018
- Visit the Official website, i.e. www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Go to the Careers Sections on the Home page.
- Search the Official Notification of the particular job.
- Go to the Advt and search for the Link of Application Form.
- Candidates must download the Southern Railway Apprentice Application Form 2018.
- Fill the application form carefully with correct details.
- You should affix the Recent Passport size Photograph and insert your Signature on the form.
- Pay the Application Fee if you belong to the Unreserved Categories in Offline mode.
- Candidates should send the filled Application Form with other essential documents to the Postal Address given below.
The Workshop Personnel Officer,
Personal Branch, Central Workshop,
Ponmalai, Tiruchirappalli – 620 004.
Recent Topics srpf 100 meter marklist.