SSC CPO SI Recruitment: Staff Selection Commission Online Form 2018 – www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission has published a recruitment ad for the post of Sub Inspector on 3rd March 2018. The notification is for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub-Inspectors in CISF examination 2018. This computer based exam is conducted for the post of Sub-Inspector in various Central Police Organisations like, CISF, ITBP, BSF, CRPF, and S.I in Delhi Police.
SSC CPO SI Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 at www.ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
SSC functions under Government of India. It was found in 4th November 1975 and is headquartered in Delhi. It recruits members and staff for various posts in the different Ministries and Departments of the Govt of India. Lately, Staff Selection Commission published a job notification on their official website regarding a large number of vacancies on 3rd March 2018.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 is for the positions of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF. The SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 is providing a total of 1223 all over India. Those candidates who want to pursue a career in the Govt. sector should visit the main website and apply.
Important dates of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
- SSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Publication Date: 03-03-2018
- Online Application Form Opening Date: 03-03-2018
- Online Application Form Closing Date: 02-04-2018 (till 5:00 pm)
- Last Date of Application Fee Payment Online: 02-04-2018
- Last Date of Application Fee Payment Offline: 05-04-2018
- Exam Date of Paper I: 04 to 10-06-2018
- Exam Date of Paper II: 01-12-2018
Vacancy Details of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|CPO SI (Male)||549||342||155||86||1132|
|CPO SI (Female)||43||29||12||7||91|
Total number of posts available is 1223 posts.
Fee Payment Details of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
For General or OBC candidates, the application fee is Rs.100/-
For SC or ST or Ex-Servicemen or Women candidates, the application Fee is Nil.
Candidates should pay their fees online via debit card, credit card, net banking or pay exam fee offline, using E-challan. The E-Challan can be submitted at any State bank of India branch.
Age Limit for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
All Candidates applying must of the age group of minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years.
Age Relaxation is provided to SC/ ST /OBC candidates as per on Government norms.
How to apply for Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website, www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2018 link.
- Click on new registration and fill in all the necessary details.
- After completing your registration, a registration number and password will be assigned to each candidate that should be noted down.
- Log in again with your registration number and password.
- Fill rest of the details of your application form.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature.
- Pay the application fees.
- Take a print out and keep the copy for future reference.