Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India,(ALIMCO) decided to conduct ALIMCO Recruitment 2018. The organization aims to fill 64 Manager, Assistant Manager, Dy Manager, Officer, QC Assistant, Jr Clerk/ Assistant, Fitter & Other Posts.
ALIMCO: Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Kanpur Recruitment 2018
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the recruitment through offline mode. The aspirants can download the application form from the official website.Before submitting the application candidates must go through the eligibility criteria provided in the official website.Candidates can apply for the posts on or before the last date.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Notification
The officials of Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India, Kanpur has released ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 notification for the recruitment of candidates for 64 vacant posts. Actually, this is a good opportunity for the young, talented candidates. So you must utilize this chance.The candidates can download the application form from the official website i.e alimco.in.The last date for submitting the application form on 28th February 2018. To know more details about the recruitment candidates must go through the official website.Some of the essential details about the recruitment are given below.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Manager Project Management (Civil)||1|
|Dy. Manager (Marketing)||1|
|Dy. Manager (Material Management)||1|
|Asst Manager (Production)||1|
|Asst Manager (Design & Development)||1|
|R & D Engineer||1|
|Officer (Quality Control)||2|
|Jr Store Keeper||1|
|Pipe Fitter (Plumber)||1|
|Total No. of Vacancies||64|
ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- Sr.Manager – Maximum 49 Years
- Manager/Manager Project Management – Maximum 46 Years
- Dy.Manager – Maximum 43 Years
- Assistant Manager – Maximum 40 Years
- Assembler/Fitter/Machinist/Electrician/Turner – Maximum 30 Years
ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Candidates must possess a full-time Engineering degree with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university/institute.
- Candidates must have passed the final examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants/Institute of Cost Accountants of India.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- Sl.No.1 to 11 posts, General candidates – Rs.500/-
- Sl.No.12 to 28 posts, General candidates – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – No Fees
- Candidates have to submit the application fee through the demand draft drawn in favor of ALIMCO, payable at Kanpur, sent by post/courier to The Sr.Manager ( Personnel & Administration), ALIMCO, Naramau, G.T Road, Kanpur – 209217.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- Written Exam/ Interview.
ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date – 19th January 2018
- Last Date for the submission of the Application form – 28th February 2018.
How to Apply ALIMCO Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website alimco.in.
- Find the relevant link ‘ALIMCO Recruitment 2018 Notification’ on the homepage.
- Read the ALIMCO Kanpur Recruitment 2018 instructions carefully.
- Check the eligibility for ALIMCO Recruitment 2018.
- If you are eligible, download the ALIMCO Application form.
- Fill the Application form with correct details.
- Pay the application fee through the proper channels.
- Check all the details on the application form and make sure that the application form contains no mistakes before submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Send the application form along with the copies of necessary certificates by registered/speed post to the following address.
The Sr. Manager ( Personnel & Administration),
ALIMCO, Naramau, G. T. Road, Kanpur – 209217.