CSBC is conducting an online recruitment driver for Bihar Police Constable 2018 – csbc.bih.nic.in
Bihar Police has issued a notification for the recruitment Constable & Fireman Driver. There is a vacancy of 1669 posts available. Interested candidates can read the full notification on the official website and apply online.
CSBC Bihar Police Constable driver 1669 posts Recruitment 2018
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) Recruitment 2018
Central Selection Board of Constable was formed in 2008 by the Governer of Bihar to recruit constables for police force in the state of Bihar. This board has the power to conduct written and physical fitness examinations. It also creates the merit list according to the merits of the applicants and the rules of reservation.
CSBC has announced the Bihar Police Driver Constable and Fireman Driver vacancy. The vacancy is of 600 Driver Constable and 969 Fireman. Last date of applying for these posts is 23rd of march 2018. Interested candidates can visit the official website of Central Selection Board of Constable, CSBC and apply for the post.
Important dates regarding CSBC Recruitment 2018
Application Date Begins on : 21/02/2018
Application Date ends on : 23/03/2018
Details of Vacancies
Total number of vacancies is 1669 Posts.
- Constable (Driver) : 700 posts in Police Department
- Fireman (Driver) : 969 posts in Bihar Fire Services Department
Age Limit for CBSC Recruitment 2018
For general category 25-28 years, for SC/ST candidates 30 years.
Fee Details for CBSC Recruitment 2018
1. For General/OBC category candidates Rs 450/-
2. For ST/SC candidates Rs 112/-
Candidates will be selected based on
- Written Test,
- Physical Test.
Eligibility Criteria for CBSC Recruitment 2018
Candidates must have passed 12th class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. They also should possess a Light Motor Vehicle or Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
How to apply for CBSC Recruitment 2018
- Visit the Bihar Police Driver Constable and Fireman Driver Recruitment Official Link csbc.bih.nic.in
- Register Yourself by Clicking on new registration.
- Enter required details i.e. Name, Address and Education details.
- Pay Application fee.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Click on Submit.
- Download a soft copy of your application.
- Take a printout of your application form for future use.