Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) Stenographer, Junior Storekeeper Recruitment 2018: Apply Online at www.recruit.barc.gov.in
Bhabha Atomic Research Center is conducting Stenographer, Junior Purchase Assistant Recruitment 2018. BARC invites on-line applications for 11 vacancies available. Candidates who are interested can apply on-line via the official website www.recruit.barc.gov.in, before the last date of online application submission 16.04.2018.
Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC) Recruitment 2018
BARC is a multi-disciplinary nuclear research center of India. It is headquartered in Mumbai. It was created by the Govt. of India on Jan 3rd 1954. Candidates who wanted to work in this department is getting a golden opportunity of joining BARC. BARC is organizing online application forms for Stenographer, Junior Purchase Assistant Recruitment 2018. There are 11 posts vacant for applicants to fill. For more details log on to the official website of BARC.
Details of BARC Recruitment 2018
Important Dates of BARC Recruitment 2018
Age Limit of BARC Recruitment 2018
- Minimum Age limit of Candidates should be : 18 Years
- Maximum Age limit of Candidates should be : 27 Years
- Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. norms.
Educational Qualification for BARC Recruitment 2018
- Stenographer Grade II – Candidates must be 10th Pass out with a typing speed of 100 w.p.m.
- Stenographer Gr III – Candidates must be 10th Pass out with 50% Marks and a typing speed of 45 w.p.m.
- Junior Purchase Assistant –Any Degree from a recognized University with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks.
Category wise vacancy for BARC Recruitment 2018
Stenographer Grade II– 01 post (OBC-01)
Stenographer Grade III- 05 posts (General- 03, OBC-01, SC-01)
Junior Purchase Assistant (For EXS )- 04 posts (General-03, OBC-01)
Junior Purchase Assistant (For PH )– 01 post (General-01)
Selection Process of BARC Recruitment 2018
- First step will be the Written exam.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- Last process will be Document Verification.
How to apply for BARC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates go to BARC official website at www.recruit.barc.gov.in.
- Search for Stenographer, Junior Storekeeper notification link and read the instructions carefully.
- If eligible, click on apply online link.
- Fill in all details in the application form carefully.
- Upload scanned copies of photo, signature and documents if asked.
- Re-check all details carefully before submitting the form.
- Pay the fees online or offline as per your category.
- Click on Submit button.
- Save a copy of confirmation page.
- Take a printout for future reference.