NBCC Recruitment 2018: National Building Construction Corporation Limited India – www.nbccindia.com
NBCC or National Building Construction Corporation Limited India, is inviting candidates for the post of Junior Engineer JE, Management Trainee MT, Office Assistant Stenographer and various other posts. The Online Application Forms and notifications regarding the NBCC Recruitment Posts 2018 is available at www.nbccindia.com.
NBCC Recruitment 2018 Apply online 145 Posts for Manager, Executive, JE, Steno & Trainee
National Building Construction Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
National Building Construction Corporation Limited India also known as NBCC was found by The Government of India, Civil Engineering Enterprise, back in 1960. It is headquartered in Delhi. It engages in the Real Estate Development & Construction business and also provides Project Management Consultancy. The company is spread across 23 states and one union territory across India. NBCC also undertake project with overseas countries. Also a wide number of Central Government Ministries and various State Governments within our nation have been utilizing the services of NBCC.
The company have excelled within the nation and overseas, it is presently in the look out for candidates who hold the caliber and are passionate to take the company to new heights. A notification regarding a NBCC Recruitment 2018 for Junior Engineer and various other posts has been published on their main website. All professionals and those who are willing to excel their career in government sector are welcome to apply for the posts online. Please read the notification carefully, which gives out all details regarding your eligibility to apply for the post and other requirements and specifications.
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment 2018
Online Registration Starting Date: 24 February 2018
Online Application Ending Date: 25 March 2018 (till 06:00 pm in the evening)
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 25 March 2018
Last Date if Submission of Application Form: 25 March 2018
Date of Examination: Will be notified soon
Post wise Vacancy Details for NBCC Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Additional General Manager||05|
|Additional General Manager||1|
|Add. General Manager||01|
|Deputy General Manager||10|
|Dy. General Manager||06|
|Deputy Project Manager||19|
|Senior Project Executive||20|
|Sr. Project Executive||3|
|Senior Project Executive||1|
|Senior Project Executive||2|
|Executive (Graphic/ Creative Designer)||01|
|Office Assistant Grade 3||03|
|Total No. of Vacancies||145 Posts|
Application Fees for NBCC Recruitment 2018
- For Management trainee Post, General or OBC have to pay a sum of INR 1000/-.
- For Other Posts, the General or OBC candidates have to pay a sum of INR 500/-.
- Reserved category i.e, SC or ST candidates are exempted of any fees.
- The application fees can be deposited through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Paid through E-Challan.
Education Qualification for NBCC Recruitment 2018
Office Assistant Stenography : Any Graduate in any stream, must have good typing speed on computer.
Management Trainee : ICAI/ICWAI or Full time MBA in Finance with at least 60% marks.
Junior Engineer Civil– :Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
Junior Engineer Electrical : Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
Junior Engineer IT : Three years Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science with 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
Junior Engineer Mechanical : Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 60% marks from a recognized university or institute.
Important Documents to be Submitted
- Scanned Photograph (JPG/JPEG Format, size 20-50 kb, 200 dpi)
- Scanned Signature (JPG/JPEG Format, size 10-20 kb, 200 dpi)
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2018
- Log on to the official website of NBCC i.e, nbccindia.com.
- Read the notification regarding NBCC Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification details and if eligible search for the apply link in career.
- A new tab will open with an empty application form for you to fill.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of phto and signature with documents that are required.
- Recheck all the details in the application form before submitting it.
- Save a soft copy and take a hard copy of the form for future reference.
Pay scale and the correct examination date will soon be published on the official website of NBCC at http://www.nbccindia.com.