NCR Board released the notification for North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 for various posts. Total 187 vacancies are there. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the different posts through offline mode. The different posts are SSE, JE, Tech, Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Mechanic.
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2018
The candidates should go to the official website of North Central Railway board to download the application form then the candidates can send the form through postal on or before the last date i.e 15th February 2018.
NCR Railway Recruitment 2018
NCR released the application form for Railway recruitment.Mainly the board invites the SSE, JE, and other posts. The application process for various posts has already started from 27th January 2018 and also the application process closes on 15th February 2018. The eligible candidates can apply for the posts on or before the last date. Candidates can apply through Offline mode. To get more information about the NCR recruitment like age limit, educational qualification, vacancy log on the official website i.e www.ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Section Engineer(Works)||11|
|Senior Section Engineer(Bridge)||1|
|Total No.of Vacancies||187|
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility
- Go to the official website to get the detailed eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Qualification, etc.
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- Written Examination/ Interview.
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Last Date for the submission of the Application form – 15th Feb 2018.
How to Apply North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2018
- Visit the official website ncr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Search for the relevant link i.e, North Central Railway Recruitment 2018 on the Homepage.
- Read the notification details carefully.
- Check the eligibility & download the NCR Application form 2018.
- Fill the application form with all the details carefully.
- Make sure that the application form contains no mistakes.
- Take a printout of the application form for further references.
- Send the original application form along with the self-attested documents to the below given address.
North Central Railway (NCR) Recruitment 2018 – Postal Address
Jhansi – 284003.