Jharkhand Public Service Commission: Apply online for the recruitment of Specialist Doctor – www.jpsc.gov.in
JPSC, Jharkhand Public Service Commission is organizing a Specialist Doctor Recruitment. There are about 386 vacancies available. Interested candidates can apply online on www.jpsc.gov.in.
Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018 – Jharkhand Public Service Commission(JPSC)
JPSC gave out online applications for the post of Specialist Doctor for posts like Gynaecologist, Anaesthetist, Physician, Surgeon, ENT Specialist, Ophthalmologist, Paediatrician, Psychiatrist, Orthopaedician, etc. All candidates who are eligible can apply for the posts. The application can be accessed online. Visit the official website of Jharkhand Public Service Commission, www.jpsc.gov.in to know more.
Notification of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Specialist Doctor Recruitment 2018
JPSC has put on a notification regarding the recruitment on its official website. All who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply. All candidates are further requested to read all notifications to have a detailed view of what you are getting into.
The Jharkhand Public Service Commission have already decided to select the candidates based on their performance only. After the applications are compiled, based on the application details the JPSC Board will select those few who to attend the First Selection round. The first thing these candidates will be facing is a Written Test. Aspirants with PG Diploma/Degree are welcome to apply for JPSC Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2018. Other details for the exams are given below.
Vacancies for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies||Post wise Vacancy|
|Specialist Doctors||386 Posts||
Age Limit for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Minimum – 25 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates coming under reservation category.
Educational Qualification for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post Graduation Degree/Diploma/MD/MS/DNB or equivalent from a recognized university.
Application Fee of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- General – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST – Rs.150/-
- Pay the application fee through online mode using credit/debit card or net banking.
Selection Process of Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Personal Interview will be conducted for selected candidates.
Salary for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- with GP of Rs.5,400/-
Important Dates for Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Closing Date for the submission of the JPUC Online Application form is 28th February 2018.
- Last Date for the submission of the Printout of the Application form is 3rd March 2018.
How to apply for JPSC Specialist Doctors Recruitment 2018
- Candidates need to visit the official website of JPUC, www.jpsc.gov.in.
- Find the exam link ‘JPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification’ on the homepage.
- Check the eligibility criteria specified for JPSC Specialist Doctors Jobs 2018.
- If you are eligible, click on “Apply Online” tab given there.
- Fill the JPSC Specialist Officers Application form with Personal, Academic & Other details asked for.
- Upload the scanned copies of photo & signature.
- Check all the details before submitting the Application form and make sure that the application form contains no errors of any form.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button after verification is done.
- The final copy of your application with all details will appear on screen.
- Download and save a soft copy.
- Take a printout of the application form, it may come in handy in future.