RRB Recruitment 2018: Railway Recruitment Board conducting Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and Technician Recruitment 2018 – https://rrbonlinereg.in/
RRB has published a notification for recruitment, for the vacancies of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) and various other Technician positions in many different units of Indian Railways. A official notification has been released on the main website of the Railway Recruitment Board, regarding the details of the RRB Recruitment 2018.
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
The Railway Recruitment Control Board was set up in the Ministry of Railways, New Delhi back in 1998. It is a government organisation. RRB has lately released a notification on its official website regarding the ALP and Technician Recruitment 2018. All those candidates who want to avail a career in government sector can log in to https://rrbonlinereg.in/ and register for the exam.
There are almost 26,502 vacancies available, 17, 673 vacancies for ALP and 8,829 for other Technician Posts. The online registration for the same has began from 3rd February 2018 and will be closed on 31st of March 2018.
Important Dates of Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Application form Opening Date: February 3rd, 2018
- Last Date of Online Submission: March 31st, 2018
- Last Date of Fee Payment: March 31st, 2018
- Date of Examination: April or May 2018 (will be notified soon)
Application fees of Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- For candidates of General or OBC : Rs 500/-
- For candidates belonging to SC or ST or PH : Rs 250/-
- For female candidates : Rs 250/-
All candidates note, the fee can be paid online via debit or credit card or net banking. Fee can also be paid offline through SBI Bank Challan.
Vacancy Details of Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
There are a total 17,673 vacancies for Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) Posts:
- For General Category candidates: 9,230 posts
- For OBC Category candidates: 4,363 posts
- For SC Category candidates: 2,694 posts
- For ST Category candidates: 1,387 posts
Total 8,829 vacancies are available for Technician Posts:
- For General Category candidates: 4,563 posts
- For OBC Category candidates: 2,162 posts
- For SC Category candidates: 1,363 posts
- For ST Category candidates: 738 posts
Age Limit for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
Minimum age limit is 18 years for all.Maximum age limit is:
For General category candidates: 30 years
For OBC category candidates: 33 years
For SC/ST category candidates: 35 years
Education Qualification for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
For Assistant Loco Pilot Electrical or Mechanical :
- A Class 10th pass certificate with ITI (in specific trade).
- A 3 years Diploma in Electronics or Automobile Engineering or Mechanical or Electrical.
- A Engineering degree in specified discipline.
Technician Grade II: SSLC or Class 10th pass certificate with ITI (in specific trade).
Technician Grade III: SSLC or Class 10th pass with ITI or Course Completed in specified trade recognized by SCVT / NCVT or a 10+2 pass certificate with Math and Physics as subjects learnt.
Selection Process of Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
1) The First stage of RRB 2018 Recruitment process is a Computer Based Test (CBT).
2) The second stage will be another Computer Based Aptitude Test (only for Assistant Loco Pilot candidates). Also candidates need to provide their vision certificate here.
4) Fourth and last stage is the Medical Test.
How to apply for Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018 Online
- Log in to the official website of RRB, https://rrbonlinereg.in/.
- Go to the Employment News link.
- There read the published notification regarding RRB Recruitment 2018 for Technician and ALP.
- If eligible, click on the Apply Online link.
- An application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all the details correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of your photo and signature.
- Re-check all details and click on Submit.
- Your application form will be submitted successfully.
For Admit card, Exam date, and all latest news regarding the RRB Recruitment 2018 keep an eye on the official website.