Western Railway Board decided to conduct the Railway Recruitment 2018 for the various posts such as Junior Engineer, Station Master, Helper & Other Posts.
Western Railway Board Recruitment 2018
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for this up to 14th February 2018. 753 vacancies are there in total for all the category.Aspirants have to submit the application form in offline mode, on or before the last date.Here we provided all the details which you wish to know.
WR Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
Western railway released the notification for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018.Interested candidates can apply for the posts Junior Engineer, Station Master, Helper & Other Posts. Candidates can apply for these posts through offline mode.The aspirants can download the application form from the official website of Western Railway and send the application form on or before the last date through postal.The official website of Western Railway is wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer, Station Master, Helper & Other Posts||753|
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility
- Refer to the Western Railway Notification 2018
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – last date for Submission of Application Form
- 14th February 2018.
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- Minimum – 15 Years
- Maximum – 24 years
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- General – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD – Nil
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- Based on the Merit list
How to apply WR Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
- Go to the official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the related link “Western Railway Notification 2018“ on the Homepage.
- Go through the notification details carefully.
- Read the eligibility criteria for Western Railway Apprentices Jobs.
- If you are eligible, download the application form & fill it with all the details such as personal, academic & other information.
- Check all the details carefully and make sure that there is no mistake.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.
- Send the application form to the following address on or before the last date.
Western Railway Recruitment 2018 – Postal Address
Board Railway Manager,
Policy Section, Ground Floor,
Mumbai Central, Mumbai – 400008.