UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancies 2018, Apply online – http://uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC is recruiting for trained male and female teachers for 10,768 posts from March 15, 2018. The department is looking for the talented and deserving candidates for the vacant posts. The candidates who are interested in pursuing a teaching career can apply online for the vacancies of UPPSC Recruitment 2018.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) Recruitment 2018
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) was found on on 1st April 1937. The main aim of this commission is recruiting candidates to various services. UPPSC conducts the Civil Services Examination for entry-level appointments to the various Civil Services in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UPPSC is conducting LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018. Almost 10768 posts are available for candidates to apply for. The official notification has been released on the main website. Candidates can go directly to the website to check their eligibility and apply online.
Details of UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)
- Total Number of Vacancies: 10768 posts
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Exam Date: Will be available soon
- Official Site: uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Dates of UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- UPPSC 2018 Official Notification Release Date: 15th March 2018
- Online registration Starting Date: 15th March 2018
- Last date to submit Application Form: 12th April 2018
- Last date to pay the Application Fee: 12th April 2018
- Tentative Written Test Date: Around Mid July 2018
Age Limit for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
The minimum age of candidate applying should be 21 and maximum age can go up to 40 years as on 1st July 2018.
Age relaxation will be provided to candidates belonging to reservation category as per the Uttar Pradesh Govt. Norms.
- For OBC Category Candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: 5 years
- For PH Category Candidates: 10 years
Education Qualification for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
All Candidates willing to apply for UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018, must have completed their Post Graduation degree, with at least having 50% Marks from the well-recognized institution, approved by Govt. of India.
Application fee for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
For General/OBC category candidates: Rs.100
For SC/ST category candidates: Rs.40
For PH category candidates: Nil (These candidates are exempted of any fees)
How to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018
- Log in to the official website, www.uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the official notification of UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- Read all the information carefully to check your eligibility.
- If eligible, find the official link for the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment Application Form 2018.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of your photo, signature and required documents.
- Re-check all details and then click on the submit button.
- Download a soft copy and take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.