The officials of West Bengal Public Service Commission released the notification for medical officer and other posts recruitment 2018. The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode @ pscwbapplication.in on or before the last date i.e 20th February 2018.
WBPSC: West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Here in this article, we are provided the important details for applying the vacancies and for further more details you can refer the official website of West Bengal Public Service Commission.
West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018
The West Bengal Public Service Commission released the notification to fill 69 medical officers and research investigator vacancies.The West Bengal Public Service Commission invited the applications from the interested and eligible candidates from online mode. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can apply for West Bengal Public Service Commission Medical Officer Jobs on or before the last date i.e 26/02/2018.
West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 – Vacancies
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Total number of Vacancies||69|
West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 – Age Limit
- Medical Officer – Maximum 40 Years
- Research Investigator – Maximum 39 Years
West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 – Educational Qualification
- Applicants must have passed any of the medical qualifications in the First & Second schedule or Part-II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Registered as a Medical practitioner in West Bengal & Recognized postgraduate qualification in a particular specialty or equivalent qualification.
Research Investigator Posts
- Bachelor’s degree in Anthropology of Economics & Sociology with at least 2 years experiences on socio-economic surveys and analysis of data from a recognized organization/institute.
West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
- Medical Officer – Rs.210/-
- Research Investigator – Rs.160/-
West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
- Screening Test/ Written Test
West Bengal PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment – 5th February 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online for the Recruitment – 26th February 2018
- Last Date for the payment of the Application fee for the Recruitment – 26th February 2018
How to Apply for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
- Go to the WBPSC Official website i.e www.pscwb.org.in.
- Search the Official Advertisements Section.
- Candidates should click on the WBPSC APO Online Application Form 2018 Link.
- Enter correct details in the WBPSC Application Form and pay the requisite amount of Application Fee.
- Candidates must also need to upload the scanned copies of Signature and Photograph.
- No changes can be made in the Application Form once after submission, so please read the application form carefully before submission.
- After checking the details, Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the form for further references.